The Graduate Lease. The Right Vehicle.
Graduating from university marks the end of one journey and the beginning of another one.
A new direction, a new career and a new experiences are on the road ahead, and you'll need reliable transportation to get there.
With so many potential paths to take, getting into a new vehicle can be easier than you think.
Graduate Lease 101
GM Financial is proud to offer The Graduate Lease
program, designed to help recent graduates qualify
for financing for a new GM vehicle. Here are some
of the perks:
Download a brochure PDF
- No previous credit experience? No problem.1
- Available for 36- or 48-month leases.2
- No cash down payment is required.
- Vehicle lease payment, including taxes, cannot exceed 25% of gross monthly income.
Here's what you'll need
- Proof of graduation from University3
- Proof of current employment or employment start date before first lease payment is due
- Annual income amount
- Description employment type
- All applications received are subject to final approval by GM Financial. Those with prior derogatory history reporting may
not be considered for approval.
- Subject to the applicant debt servicing.
- Minimum two-year diploma from an accredited community college,
or a three-year degree from an accredited university. The Graduate
Lease is available for up to two years from the date of graduation.
Frequently Asked Questions