Stay informed of your options
We want to make sure you’re as informed as possible about your options before your vehicle turn-in date arrives. So, what should you do with your current leased GM vehicle? You have several options from which to choose:
Option 1: Turn in your GM vehicle and purchase or lease a new GM vehicle
Are you ready for your next GM vehicle? Visit your nearest GM dealership to test drive the vehicle that’s right for you. This is also a great time to discuss excess mileage and your vehicle’s condition.
- Make an appointment with your originating GM dealership.
- Select your next GM vehicle.
- Structure your new lease or purchase to incorporate your current vehicle as a trade in.
Enjoy that new car smell again.
We want to help you find the new GM vehicle that is just right for you. Visit GMCanada.ca to learn more about the latest models available from Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac. You can even build your next vehicle online at each brand's website. And don't forget to ask your GM dealer about current offers and incentives.
Option 2: Purchase your leased GM vehicle
You can purchase your leased vehicle at any time during your lease period, or you may do so near the end of your lease. Here’s how:
- Contact your originating GM dealership to discuss purchase or finance options.
- Contact your originating dealership or call GM Financial at 1-800-668-9777 to request your payout quote.
Option 3: Turn in your GM vehicle
Return the vehicle to the GM dealership where it was leased. Remember to bring your owner’s manual, extra set of keys and any other accessories that came with the vehicle.
- A complimentary vehicle inspection will be arranged and performed by a GM Financial authorized inspection company.
- Make an appointment to turn in the vehicle at your originating GM dealership.
- Consider purchasing or leasing a new GM vehicle.